Seminars and training courses
Comprehensive expertise for everything to do with formwork and concrete
In today's highly competitive industry, corporate success depends on construction specialists being well informed about formwork systems and on deploying these effectively and efficiently. PASCHAL seminars provide participants with key know-how on the optimised use of PASCHAL systems and expertise from various construction fields. We share information and practical tips on topical issues relating to standards, techniques, products and construction methods so that you are always well equipped to master your daily tasks.
PASCHAL offers seminars, training courses, advanced training and factory tours for the following target groups:
- Building contractors, construction managers, foremen, planning engineers, specialist workers
- Architects, structural engineers, engineers, works and specialist planners
- Business partners
- Universities, technical colleges, training centres and vocational schools
Important formwork expertise in theory and practice
PASCHAL seminars are not held for advertising purposes. The seminars inform about how PASCHAL systems can be deployed most effectively, and also impart expert knowledge in the field of construction engineering far beyond mere formworks technology.
Seminars take place at the PASCHAL headquarters in Steinach, Germany, in the various branch offices, or at customers' premises. Seminars are available at the following locations:
- PASCHAL headquarters, Steinach, Germany
- PASCHAL branch offices and conference hotels all over Germany
- PASCHAL subsidiaries overseas
- PASCHAL business partners
- In-house seminars on the customer's premises
- Educational institutions such as universities, technical colleges, training centres and vocational schools
All of the PASCHAL systems have been constructed with practical example solutions in the exhibition hall at the PASCHAL headquarters.
Ask us about a visit to the exhibition hall the next time you come to our plant.